KINKYKAT: May 2073 - Vice, Cole KINKYKAT: May 2073 - Vice, Cole

Like it. Where did you get the models from? Making any more?

Dicks from the Green Planet X - October 2073 Dicks from the Green Planet X - October 2073

Like it. Where did you get the models from? Making any more?

JoSilver responds:

Thanks, I made the models myself. As far as making more... probably not any time soon but who knows.

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

Love this game! The platforming is unique and the music is on point! The music reminds me of a mix between Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney and the older Fire Emblem series.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Great Game

This game is an absolute tribute to Retro gaming. It has SO MANY different tidbits from various series and genres that it's so hard to keep track of them all! The farthest I had gotten, so far, is the MegaRobo levels. I really like how you incorporated all of those NES games into this one game and you did so in such well transitioned manner. The story seems a bit cliche so far, but that's how games were (and still are!) back in the day! Overall, this is probably one of my most favorite games on Newgrounds, to date!

Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

Well done!

You really captured the medieval myths and ages theme quite well! I'm suprised at the sheer volume of this game and the well balanced system with the towers. This is surely a MUST PLAY Tower defense game!

Tactical Force 1 Tactical Force 1

Not bad...

This is a very nice game you made! It reminds me of a bit of GoldenEye 64 from the N64 and a bit of the XiaoXiao series. I like the modern take on the game, but the stories seems a little drab. It's nice to have a FULL-SCREEN feature, but it seems a little buggy when you do go full-screen. Anyways, I look forward to more games from you!

Indian Soundboard - BEST Indian Soundboard - BEST

Hmm...

Well, first I think this soundboard is quite sterotypical and basically racist. But being Indian myself, I thought it was funny. (In all serious though, Take This Flash Down.

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

LOL

WOW! Somebody actually made a flash game based on this? Wow...

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Nice

You pretty much ripped off Call of Duty: World at War... The Nazi Zombie mod to be exact. Shame on you.

Wreckage Ball V1! Wreckage Ball V1!

Huh?

What the hell? I'm killing Charmanders with a big, black ball? WTF?